Welcome To Paul Sauer High School
Find out more about what our Academic program offers our students. Including possible subject choices
Extra Mural Activities
Here at Paul Sauer we strive to provide learners with equal opportunities in all extra mural activities
We keep our learners happy and safe. Learners are supported in their school work and extramural activities.
Events & News
Stay informed with Paul Sauer High and follow us for updates on upcoming Events & News.
Paul Sauer High School is a dual medium school that provides a holistic approach to education.
Our school is situated in the small town of Kareedouw in the Eastern Cape, the gateway of the Langkloof. Our school provides education for learners in the Koukamma area. We have excellent sport and cultural activities that develop learners in all areas. The teachers and staff strive to prepare all learners to be well developed members of society.
Click to download
From our Principle
HPS lê teen die voet van die Tsitsikammaberge, in die dorp Kareedouw in die Langkloof. Die uniekheid van hierdie skool lê daarin dat dit strek van 2/3 jariges tot en met Gr. 12! Hier kan elke ouer sien hoe sy kind ontwikkel met integriteit op akademiese, sport en kultuurgebied van sy kleinste treetjies tot waar hulle die groot skoene van matriek volstaan.
Nes die bekende Bosbok van die omgewing word hy geken aan sy veggees, sy groot hart en is altyd bereid om mee te ding met die grootstes op die speelveld.
Hierdie groot familie van leerders, onderwysers en ouers stap al meer as ‘n eeu lank die pad saam … en steeds “Moedig Voorwaarts!”
– Olive du Plessis
Here at Paul Sauer our vision is to provide learners with the following:
- Opportunities to become responsible and productive citizens through quality basic education.
- A culture where learners have hope and a passion to acheive their full potential.
- An environment where the norm is to be neat, proud and show humility.
- Reliability when executing duties.
- Self motivation to work and study hard.
- Extra-mural activities in order to promote holistic development.
Here at Paul Sauer our MISSION is to do the following:
- Implement relevant and appropriate educational programmes through quality teaching and learning.
- Mobilise community and stakeholder support through participation.
- Institutionalise a culture of accountability at all levels of the Department.
- To work collectively with parents and the community to address problems and barriers in the development of learners.
We want to instill the following values in our learners:
- Self discipline